1. Are you aware that in Kerala if you have a third child, you need to pay Rs. 10,000 as penalty?
2. In Thailand, it is illegal to leave your house without wearing underwear.
3. Switzerland: It is illegal in Switzerland to flush the toilet after 10 pm. A man is also not allowed to stand up and urinate after 10 pm.
4. South Korea: In South Korea, traffic police are supposed to report about the bribes they receive from motorists.
5. Treasure-Trove Act, 1878 in India according to which, it is mandatory for a finder to give notice to the collector (any Revenue-officer) in case of a discovery of 'treasure'. Where 'treasure' means 'things' that were 'hidden' and discovered by chance.
6. Texas: A recently passed anticrime law in Texas states that criminals are required to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in
writing, to explain the nature of the crime to be committed. It really sound funny that a person who wants to murder or loot someone will call up the chief of police saying that he's entering the city and has the intension of murdering, so please come and arrest me!
7. In Alabama it's illegal to put salt on railroad tracks, and can be punishable with death.
It's legal to beat your spouse with a stick no larger in diameter than your thumb.
8. In Massachusetts it's illegal to go to bed without bathing,
9. Boston it's illegal to take a bath on Sunday.
10. You must buy a license to wear a goatee in Massachusetts.
11. In Florida, if you leave your elephant tied to a parking meter you must pay the parking fee (feed the meter).
12. In Pennsylvania a man must have written permission from his wife to buy alcohol.
13. In Michigan a man legally owns his wife's hair.
14.In Washington, D.C. the only legal
position for sex is missionary style, and in Washington state one may not have sex with a virgin at any time (including on one's wedding night)